Muskegon Powerboat Weekend 2017, June 16-17
REGULAR REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED. LATE REGISTRATION OPEN FOR AN ADDITIONAL $100, WHICH WILL BE DONATED TO THE MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding, please note the following:
1) You must be a member to run your boat in this event. If you aren't, do not continue. Purchase a Full Membership first.
2) There is no charge for the Muskegon Powerboat Weekend. However, each boat will make a $50 donation to the Make a Wish Foundation, payable through the club via this process.
3) The cost of Saturday dinner is $20 per person. The captain will pay for their crew in this process. The club has instituted this policy for 2017 so that WMO does not get stuck footing the bill for 'no shows.' Additional dinners/riders may be purchased later, as long as they register before the event has met capacity (see #4 below).
4) Registration for this event will close at 10pm on Monday, June 12. Limited additional entries will be allowed for an additional $100 donation to the Make-a-Wish Foundation, paid through the club.
5) If you purchase only the $50 Make-a-Wish donation option, you will not be given any wristbands for dinner.
6) The club does not issue refunds for boats and/or passengers who don't attend or inclement weather, and any extra monies will be donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
7) Because the following form is primarily a liability release and secondarily an RSVP, each and every guest must register themselves for the event through the passenger registration form (which will open approximately one week before the event). Captains cannot legally waive the liability of their crew, and thus cannot register them. It is the captains responsibility to make sure everyone has registered, and those that fail to do so are subject to disqualification.
There are TWO steps to the registration process:
1) Fill out the form below
2) Make Payment
You are not registered until you've completed both steps.
DO NOT FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM UNLESS YOU PLAN TO SUBMIT PAYMENT