West Michigan Offshore Event Registration 2018
Please note the important points below before proceeding
1) Registration is for WMO members only. If you're not yet a member, click here to register.
2) This registration is for captains only. Passenger registration will open 5 to 7 days before each event.
3) There are TWO parts to this process: Filling out the form, and Payment. You aren't registered until you've done both.
4) Captains are advised to pay for their guest meals in this process for both the MPW and RTC to make sure they have a spot. There will be additional opportunities to add guests later, but only if the event has not reached capacity.
5) Refunds will not be issued for any reason including (but not limited to) inclement weather, boat mechanical problems, or scheduling issues.
Capacity: At this point, there are no plans to cap this event.
Charity: Each boat will have the opportunity to donate $50 or more to the Make-a-Wish Foundation through their registration.
Saturday Night Meal: Held at the ballroom at the Lakehouse, the cost is $30 per person. The captain is required to by a meal, and additional ones can be added through the registration process.
Capacity: Lunch for this event will be capped at 350 people, so be sure to register right away!
Helicopter contribution: Each boat will contribute $20 to offset the cost of the helicopter.
Saturday Lunch: Cost is $25 per person for the delicious meal served at Boatwerks.
Registration now open
Capacity: Because of the limited number of slips at the marina, this event will be capped at 40 boats.
Fees: Whether you decide to stay overnight or not, each boat will pay $60 via the registration process for their slip.