Sponsor Spotlight: Aspen Investment Management
Aspen Investment Management Inc is exclusively a fee-based registered investment advisor. They do not earn commissions, sell investment products, or receive any other compensation that could cause a conflict of interest in their relationship with clients. Aspen has structured their firm in a way that allows them to work on behalf of their clients, foster personal relationships and focus on results. As a fiduciary, Aspen is required to act in the best interest of their clients.
In 1993, they established Aspen Investment Management Inc. to provide exceptional client service using a comprehensive investment approach to help clients achieve their financial objectives.
· Identify financial goals and constraints
· Create Investment Policy Statement
· Implement portfolio
· Monitor investments and adjust as needed
· Respond to changes in market or client circumstances
Portfolio types managed:
· Individual and Joint accounts
· Family Trusts
· IRAs, SEPs, IRA Rollovers
· Foundations & Endowments
· Charitable Giving including Wealth Transfer Strategies
For more information, contact Principal Rich Knoor at email@example.com.